By Jim Allen on May 31, 2017 12:00:00 PM
Our newest upcoming webinar is titled: Settling the Debate on College Marketing: Why Centralized Marketing Under the Chief Enrollment Officer Increases Enrollments. Rob Westervelt, Vice President of Enrollment and Marketing at George Fox University will be the featured speaker. Under his leadership George Fox has recorded 4 consecutive record Freshman classes since 2013.
- Who is the Chief Enrollment Officer of the future?
- What are the differences between marketing and admissions?
- What does successful centralized marketing look like?
- How do you focus your marketing efforts to drive enrollments?
- How should a centralized marketing office be organized?
- What should a centralized marketing budget look like?
- What are the battles you will face to become centralized?
- How do you win the battle?
- And More...
Click here to register for the upcoming webinar, ""Settling the Debate on College Marketing: Why Centralized Marketing Under the Chief Enrollment Officer Increases Enrollments" with Rob Westervelt and Jim Allen.
To stay up-to-date on our latest blogs and content offers, SUBSCRIBE to our blog posts HERE.