Employ assets to your company
With 70 to 80 percent of the total cost of sales tied up in personnel, it's critical that organizations find and hire the right fit. And depending on whose research you read, annual salesperson attrition rates range from 25 to well over 40 percent.
Most sales leaders haven't calculated the ROI of using a formal sales hiring process to help them find and hire the right fit. According to Dave Stein, the risk of mis-hiring is reduced by between $20,000 to $40,000 per hour of a sales leader's time. That’s based on a $500k cost of a bad hire for the technology sector
At Value Based, we’ve combined a proven recruiting and selection process with the best behavioral assessment tool to help you identify the right person for each role within your sales department.
We Help You:
- Create an ideal value(s)-based profile for the position you wish to fill
- Craft a position description and advertise to attract right fit applicants
- Develop an interview/selection process that ensures a character, culture and competency fit
Spend less and get more
Many schools today are spending 10's and 100's of thousands of dollars on marketing campaigns trying to attract students. The result in many cases is an increase in inquiries and applications but a decrease in enrolled and deposited students. Application-to-enrollment ratios are not what they used to be causing some Enrollment leaders to declare . . . "Applications are the new Inquiry".
Value Based is working with colleges and universities to create and deploy inbound marketing campaigns, using the latest digital automation technology, to attract and gain access to best fit students while improving application-to-enrollment ratios for less cost. The emphasis here is on "less cost". Let us do the same for you.
Our team can help you:
- Save you money and improve your results
- Customize and personalize your communication flow to prospective students
- Avoid looking and sounding like schools you cross-app with
- Outsource, Insource or start with one that leads to the other