Webinar Content Overview
In this webinar, Dr. Al Cureton graciously answers questions from our enrollment experts and webinar attendees on the following topics:1. When you oversaw Enrollment was there anything you wished yourPresident had done to support a culture of "everyone owning Admissions"?
2. What advice would you give to a VP, Dean or Director that would help them empower everyone on campus to own Admissions?
3. How does one get to a place where the whole campus is able to embrace an "everyone on campus owns Admissions" perspective?
4. What role does data play in gaining buy-in from the over-all campus community?
5. How much, and what kind, of data do you recommend to launch, manage, and monitor the success of this type of initiative?
6. How do you gain the attention and/or buy-in from Faculty?
7. How do you deal with the mindset that "more students means more work"?
8. How do you help and motivate those that are a long way from your campus-side vision?
9. What is the President's role and responsibility in initiating and reinforcing the "All In" campus attitude?
10. What can you provide that will equip the program and department leaders to execute an "All In" strategy and tactics?
11. What kind of affirmation and reward systems can you put in place to reinforce an "All In" attitude?
Ready for a conversation?
We've helped many colleges and universities generate millions of dollars in sustained enrollment increase. We work with all higher education institutions: public and private four-year colleges and universities, community colleges, technical institutions, and professional career schools.
If you'd like to learn more about how Value Based can help your institution increase enrollment, fill out the form below to schedule a conversation with one of our enrollment experts.