In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, many Higher Ed Presidents, CFOs, and Vice Presidents are asking themselves: “Do we hunker down, eliminate non-essential spending, lay off staff or do we make bold, strategic investments in initiatives that help us offset the losses and get beyond the current crisis. And if we make investments, where should we make them?
This webinar is intended to help you as an Enrollment leader answer these important questions that will impact your 2020 and beyond enrollment levels. Our three presenters, combined, have weathered over 10 natural, economic, political, health and terrorist-related disasters in the last 35 years. They have learned what to do and what not to do. We’ll present twelve actionable initiatives that will have the biggest impact on how well you and your institution get through—and grow beyond—the current coronavirus challenge. Read the details below or click the button below to register.
This webinar will cover:
- Marketing Best Practices/Process(es): Traditional vs Digital
- Admissions Best Practices: Transactional vs Transformational
- Budgets: To Cut or Not to Cut?
- Professional Development: Get the Biggest Bang for Your Buck.
- Tuition Cost: To Discount or Not to Discount?
- Degree Programs and Courses: Not All Programs Are Created Equal.
- Students: Quality or Quantity?
- Retention: Admissions' Best Friend
- High Tech or High Touch: How to Do Both.
- Marketing Messaging: It’s All About Value and Values.